Nerd Headquarters....Converting people into nerds, one homosapien at a time.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hold Me...Please

Ello! Science has always been my favorite subject in school, other than band. I'm a HUGE science nerd. And as I sit here and write this, I look beyond the computer and see with my hazel eyes, a hand-drawn Periodic Table. =] That sounds amazing. My favorite element is silver. Only because it reminds me of my nerdy friend. Did you know that Au, Ag, and others that don't really match the name are usually from the Latin names for the elements?
I have to say, I'm excited to get out of school, 23 and half more days!!! I can't wait until I can go to the beach, and hang our with friends. And...well....cute guys are at the beach :D Haha! What are you doing this summer? And by the way, my friend and I want to do this project. This project involves using audio from other TV shows and commercials and maybe video games. Does anyone know where to get those, legally?

No comments:

Post a Comment