Nerd Headquarters....Converting people into nerds, one homosapien at a time.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Plethora Of Thoughts

1) These animal bands are killing me. And someone (Jenna Lemon) literally tried to stab me today because I wouldn't give her my seahorse. It's a crazy world out there...

2) There is a Honor's Night tonight. But I'm not going. It's not that I didn't get the honor or didn't get the invitation to the event, but rather...I didn't want to go. And anyways, I feel terrible right now. Cramps are horrible.

3) The book The Giver is actually an astonishingly wonderful book. The author, Lois Lowry, did a great job explaining things that us, as a population, have experienced, to someone who hasn't. Someone who hasn't seen color, or felt love. A human being not having pain, other than a scrape on the knee or a finger caught in a door. It's all very complicated, but only the best can succeed with writing such a novel.

Summer is soon, and I'm ready to boogie. I've already made a fun checklist to accomplish this summer. Maybe I'll type it up later. In another post. As of right now...
Cheerio my fellow aliens!

No comments:

Post a Comment