Nerd Headquarters....Converting people into nerds, one homosapien at a time.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome

This is my first blog. I hope ya'll enjoy it. To get things started, I am one who likes to use big words, so if you clicked on this and are just tuning in, you may want to grab a dictionary. I'll probably talk about books to check out and fan fictions. Maybe video games. I'll begin by saying 3 things-

1- Susane Colasanti is amazing and writes awesome books. Like- Waiting For You, When it Happens, and Take Me There. And she just recently released her far out new piece of literature- Something Like Fate. Haven't read it yet, but I plan to, and I'll get back to you on it.

2- I have not watched Doctor Who, but I was told that as a nerd, I should watch this. What's your advice? Should I?

3- SANTA IS REAL.

I'll come back tomorrow with something :)Stay Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment